Many people need help to achieve their personal goals, whatever they are and writing their first book is a popular one. Writing a bestseller is a very exciting, creative journey but it can also be a lonely one. Help from an objective, independent and confidential coach can make all the difference to enable you to achieve your writing/book goal; – whether its getting started, writing, keeping on track, finishing, publishing, marketing and selling.
Existing and aspiring authors look for help in other writing areas too – for websites, social media strategies, marketing resources and presentation materials, as well as in other significant areas of their lives where they want to be their best.
One of my coaching clients, Helen Haynes, published her first book after struggling to complete it for 20 years. Helen published, “Make it Count!” in September 2014 in London and in the first month she sold more than 400 copies. In her inspirational and powerful book Helen wrote “Thanks to my fab book coach, Wendy Yorke who helped get me to that finish line.”
Writing and Book Coaching can help you:
- Release the power within – unlocking your creative potential and raising your self-awareness about what you can achieve when you allow yourself
- Get you from where are you now to where you want to be – with clarity, purpose, focus and confidence
- Support you to achieve your goals – moving you forward, mapping your action plan, managing your time and making positive changes in your life
- Fire your starting gun, keep you on track and help you cross the finishing line – challenging, motivating and supporting you to achieve what is important to you – a coach is a catalyst for positive change
- Find your special success recipe – giving you the opportunity to focus on what matters to you within a guided framework and inspiring you to access your unique success recipe, making sure you have all the ingredients on the table
- Remove any barriers along the way – providing you with a regular accountability and reality check, enabling you to overcome and reframe any obstacles – a personal helpline whenever you need it
- Learn about yourself and others – providing a greater depth of insight and helping you understand yourself and your behaviour styles better – discovering what motivates you and why you do the things you do!
- Begin with the end in mind – offering a non-judgemental sounding board for new ideas, visualisation and a safe place to talk in complete confidence, building belief in your abilities to achieve your goal – coaching is the difference that makes the difference.
“We get what we focus on”
Positive, forward-thinking, objective, confidential, and task-orientated coaching helps you find your own solutions, one step at a time. It chunks down the task to progressively achieve the whole. It is about results rather than excuses. About taking 100% responsibility for actions and about enjoying and celebrating the benefits. It embeds a personal and unique “can do attitude” – so that giving up or “ducking out” is never an option.
If you’d like some help with your book or writing goals – give me a call now on + 44 (0) 783 1930 786.